8. Half-price admission flyer for “Off da hook Pimpz N ‘Hos party” at Club Skanktopia.
7. An assortment of oddly shaped and/or unlabeled candies from Dollar Tree.
6. A pamphlet denouncing the paganism of Halloween and the Obama administration.
5. H1N1 Vaccine Lick from Tootsie Pop/Novartis Pharmaceuticals.
4. Unrated director’s cut DVD of Halloween II (Rob Zombie’s house only).
3. New Children’s Chewable Extenze tablets in grape, cherry and mojito flavor.
2. A Gold’s Gym coupon and a note: “You’re way past ‘fun-size.’ Go work it off, tubby.”
1. Apples, oranges and other “healthy” crap to throw at the Twilight kids.
Last Saturday of every month, 12-2 p.m. Continues through Dec. 27 / Free with museum admission