Eight more shocking investigative discoveries by KSL 5 after reporting last week that 4:20 is “code for everything about marijuanaâ€:nn
8. 6:40 is code for teens who get sugar-buzzed by adding more syrup than carbonation to their Super Big Gulps.nn
7. 3:32 is code for kindergarteners who sniff glue sticks and watch four straight hours of SpongeBob SquarePants.
6. 5:10 is code for office workers who hit TGI Friday’s after work and challenge each other to Apricot Rickey drinking contests.nn
5. 1:05 is code for Great Americans who tune in daily to The Sean Hannity Show and become intoxicated from a potent blend of bullshit and Aqua Velva.nn
4. 9:35 is code for City Weekly staffers who obsessively check their MySpace profiles'as is 9:36, 9:37, 9:38 nn
3. 4:15 is code for professional stoners-on-the-go who just can’t afford to wait that extra five minutes.nn
2. 10:02 is code for Mormons who insist they never, ever watch HBO’s Big Lovenn
1. 8:44 is code for â€¦ oh, wait â€¦ man, totally spaced this one. Who wants to go to Beto’s?