Eight highlights to watch for in The World According to Ann Coulter, the conservative author/columnist’s March 29 show at Kingsbury Hall:nn
8. Opening act Rush/Limbaugh, a hybrid tribute band setting the talk-show host’s favorite quotes to the music of 2112.nn
7. The still-popular Bill Clinton “Slick Willy” penis piÃ±ata in the kids’ area.
6. Full merchandise table featuring Coulter’s books, action figures and “Rockin’ the Red States Tour 2006” T-shirts.nn
5. “Krazy Kooky Kquotes” improv skit with local celebrities Chris Buttars and Super Dell.nn
4. “Which University of Utah Professors Are Sleeper-Cell Terrorists?” slideshow and torch-lit audience march on the quad.nn
3. “Liberal Media Shootin’ Gallery” for concealed-carry permit holders: “Michael Moore: 1,000 points; that Ocho guy: 500 nn
2. Musical interlude: Coulter singing “These Boots Are Made for Walkin’” while washing a tank in a tube-top and Daisy Dukes.nn
1. Exclusive preview of next book: My Roots Aren’t Brown, and Neither Are America’s.