Eight reasons Creed have reunited for a new album and tour (hitting The E Center Friday, Oct. 2):
8. They needed a break from the overwhelming successes of Scott Stapp’s solo career and Alter Bridge.
7. It’s part of TicketMaster’s “So You Missed Pearl Jam” stimulus package.
6. They’re out to reclaim the dignity of Ed Hardy-wear sullied by Jon Gosselin.
5. Reached for comment, Jesus said, “Hey, don’t blame me.”
4. There’s a whole new generation of rock dudes who can’t grasp the complexities of Daughtry.
3. It’s easier to get laid while on tour than while hanging out at the neighborhood Chili’s.
2. They’ve written a plethora of great new songs, like “Yeeeaaah” and “Oh, Yeeeaaah.”
1. Music critics really haven’t had much to bitch about this year.