Eight social injustices being revolted against in the new dance flick Step Up Revolution:
8. The technological limitations that sadly kept this from being Step Up 4-D.
7. A new neighborhood strip-mall development that doesn’t even have a Jamba Juice, yo.
6. That sellout Channing Tatum.
5. Those without abs. Stop the ab-less-ness!
4. ALEC. Not the American Legislative Exchange Council, but a playa-hatin’ dancer from the rich side of town.
2. Hoodies with sleeves.
1. Any type of upper-body wear, really.