Eight reasons your favorite radio station suddenly flipped formats:
8. Consultants concluded that you’d rather hear these six songs every hour than those six songs every hour.
7. To better compete with Spotify, Pandora and reality in general.
6. Just as you suspected, it’s a personal vendetta against you.
5. All possible combinations of “Rockin’” and “Dokken” had been exhausted.
4. Last resort to get some of these damned DJs out of the building.
3. Ask your parents what a “radio station” is.
2. Needed to establish distinct new brand by playing exactly what everyone else plays.
1. It’s September.