Eight Black Friday Sale Items You Missed:
8. Utah Legislators: Buy one, Get one free.
7. 2012: Blame the Gays, by LDS Elder Dallin Oaks. First 10 buyers fire-hosed!
6. Autographed copy of Gov. Gary Herbert’s children’s book, Polar Bear, Polar Bear, Everywhere.
5. A box of 64 Commodore 64 games for 64 cents. Computer free!
4. Dance-With-Me Donnie blow-up doll, only $1.
3. One Day Only: Sarah Palin’s Going Commando wall calendar.
2. Liquor licenses. SOLD OUT.
1. The Road cookbook. Free canned peaches all day.
Note: The Ocho´s usual columnist, Bill Frost, is off this week.