Eight lessons learned from last week’s inaugural Salt Lake Comic Con:
8. Leave the babies at home.
7. If your cosplay costume requires an entourage and machinery to move, scale back.
6. Seriously, babies ruin everything.
5. The majority of film and TV stars are no taller than five feet. The rest are over seven feet.
4. A baby stroller is bad enough; a double-stroller doesn’t even fly at Walmart.
3. A neon utility belt is not flattering for a 48-inch waistline—for a 48-inch bustline, however, it’s fantastic.
2. You take your stupid babies to movie theaters and restaurants, too, don’t you?
1. There are now at least 50,000 reasons to think twice about making fun of geeks.