Eight positive notes on the otherwise dismal Utah Jazz 2013-14 season so far:
8. Local sports writers and broadcasters still have jobs, and several new synonyms for “choke.”
7. (For sports broadcasters: a synonym is another word with the same meaning, not a snack.)
6. The Jazz Bear is now 30 days sober.
5. Worse atrocities than Jazz games happen at EnergySolutions Arena. Related: Lady Antebellum tickets are on sale now.
4. Remember when they beat the Pelicans? And we all had a laugh over a team called the Pelicans? Good times.
3. This rebuilding season is even more rebuilding-er than the last rebuilding season.
2. Update: The Jazz Bear will be one day sober sometime tomorrow.
1. The majority of Utahns believe in miracles. And multiple heavens—but focus on the miracles.
Fri., April 24, 2-4:30 p.m.