Eight budget proposals to help offset Utah’s $320 million deficit:
8. Public libraries to reduce inventory to People and the works of Ayn Rand.
7. Potholes to be filled with materials from the state´s recycling program. And cats.
6. School weeks to be cut from five days to “whatever you can swing; it’s cool.”
5. State mental patients to be released and employed by “going out of business” sandwich-board companies.
4. State prisoners to be released and employed by “going out of business” sandwich-board companies to wrangle wandering mental patients.
3. State Wine Store to charge an on-the-spot corking fee. then an on-the-spot re-corking fee.
2. A whole lotta Google ads on Utah.gov.
1. let “evil” federal stimulus money ride on one “blessed” Blackjack hand in Wendover.