Eight improbable plot wrap-ups for the Breaking Bad series finale this Sunday:
8. The episode begins with just a 10-minute lingering shot of an emaciated Huell still waiting in the safehouse for Hank.
7. All of the meth money somehow ends up in the Kickstarter fund for the Badger & Skinny Pete Experience’s debut album.
6. Skyler becomes the latest inmate with a great backstory on Orange Is the New Black.
5. Todd and Lydia become the creepiest celebrity couple since Avril Lavigne and that Nickelback guy.
4. Saul becomes a paid consultant for the Sen. Mike Lee defunding effort, claiming Obamacare will create “Old Yeller-type situations.”
3. Marie gets a show on QVC, tearfully pitching gems, minerals and purple throw pillows.
2. Jesse survives and eventually sets up the worst Match.com profile ever.
1. Walt fakes his own death, escapes and becomes a lumberjack.