Dear GYA, Now that Breaking Bad is over, I feel like the absence of Bryan Cranston in my life has left a bottomless void in my soul. I've tried watching Malcom in The Middle and even Jake & The Fat Man, but none of it's the same. What the hell am I supposed to do for the next eight months? - Michelle Pinkleton, Draper
Michelle, I'm not sure what you should do for the next eight months, but here are a few things to do this weekend now that you've quit Breaking Bad cold turkey:
Let's start with Friday:
- The electronic dance festival Audio Circus will be going down today and tomorrow at The Great Saltair, starting at 9 p.m.
- Olivia Newton John will be performing at the Sandy Amphitheater, beginning at 8 p.m.
- The Utah State Fair will be going down at the Utah State Fairpark all day today.
- In Provo, the Rooftop Concert Series is kicking off today at 7 p.m., featuring Fictionist and The New Electric Sound.
- Westminster College will be hosting Classical Greek Theatre presentation of Antigone this evening at 5 p.m.
- The Krishna Temple will be the site of the SLC Yoga Rave Dance, kicking off at 8 p.m.
- The Downstairs in Park City will host Miss DJ Lux tonight at 9 p.m.
- Stand-up comedian Greg Hahn will be onstage at Wiseguys West Valley at 9 p.m.
As for Saturday's events:
- In the Avenues, check out the 2012 Avenues Street Fair going on all day today.
- The 8th Annual Brazilian Festival will be happening at the Gallivan Center today, starting at 1 p.m.
- Oktoberfest is going on at Snowbird Resort all day today. Admission is free.
- For some roller derby action, check out the Black Diamond Divas as they take on the Hot Wheelers at the Derby Depot, starting at 7 p.m.
- DJ Mom Jeans aka Hyde from That '70s Show will be throwing down at The Downstairs in Park City. Doors open at 9 p.m.
- Every Saturday, check out the Downtown Farmers Market at Pioneer Park, starting at 8 a.m.
- Local House DJ, Mr. Jesse Walker will be hosting The Groove Garden After Dark at The Garage, starting at 9 p.m.
- Tonight at 9 p.m., the Old 97's will be on stage at Urban Lounge.
And Sunday's events:
- Mask Costumes will be the site of the Hello, Sweetie, Cosplay Car Wash, beginning at 11 a.m.
- At Urban Lounge, check out the rockers Big Business at 9 p.m.
- The punk-rappers Champagne Champagne will be live at Kilby Court tonight at 7 p.m.
- The Park Silly Sunday Market will kicking off at 10 a.m. in Park City.
- At Rio Tinto Stadium, Real Salt Lake will be facing off with D.C. United tonight at 7 p.m.
- Today is Salt Lake City Pagan Pride Day; check out the celebration going on at Murray Central Park at 10 a.m.
- 400 South and State will be the site of the Urban Flea Market today at 9 a.m.
- Lbrary Square will be the starting point for this year's Utah Undie Run. The pre-party starts at 4:30 p.m.
For this weekend's complete list of things to do, click here.