Eight more genes not found in human DNA besides the "gay gene," according to LDS General Authority Bruce C. Hafen:
8. The gene to sit through an entire episode of Project Runway.
7. The gene that tells the brain when to use the minivan´s turn signal.
6. The gene to properly coordinate a mesh T-shirt with ass-less leather chaps.
5. The gene to bypass a reasonably priced buffet.
4. The gene to differentiate a Lady Gaga song from the sounds of a violently strangled ferret.
3. The gene to resist the hilarious comedy stylings of Brian Regan.
2. The gene to recognize fudge-packing as anything other than a wholesome Family Home Evening activity.
1. The gene that makes a lawyer fluent in science and biology.