Eight points in Gov. Gary Herbert’s plan to clean up Utah’s air:
8. Develop some of those cool Jetsons cars that go “Bbbbbbbbbbbb!”
7. Or some of those foot-powered Flintstones cars.
6. Essentially, divert more funds toward green, cartoon-based technology.
5. Rebrand state’s top polluters as “Corporate Frenemies” and “Stadium Builders.”
4. Relegate all smoking activity to the North Salt Lake Maverik parking lot.
3. Launch new $5 million ad campaign: “Give a Hoot—Stay Inside, Mm-k?”
2. Tailpipe condoms.
1. Hold breath until gubernatorial term is over.