Eight projected highlights of Glenn Beck’s final Fox News TV show on June 30:
8. The passing of the torch to Fox News’ replacement host, the Ghost of Ronald Reagan.
7. Beck and security team liberating audience members of their “worthless Federal Reserve Notes.”
6. A sneak preview of Beck’s upcoming holiday book/stage show, The Christmas Gulag.
5. Beck receiving farewell lap-dances from Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann and Karl Rove.
4. A tearful, in-depth exit interview with Sparky the Freedom Chipmunk.
3. A network disclaimer that Sparky can only be seen “by Beck and some heavily medicated audience members.”
2. Beck’s final thought: “As Paul Revere did, I’m stepping off my horse to fight in the revolution. Then, he started a pop band in the ’60s, I believe …”
1. Armageddon. Right on cue.