8. During Senate debate, to gently “move along” voting on HB78.
7. In the drive-through at any fast-food restaurant on State Street.
6. Scratch that: Anywhere on State Street.
5. When questioned about the spelling of “Socielyzm” on your protest sign.
4. When the neighbor’s dog even thinks about crapping on your lawn again.
3. To impress that waitress who just keeps ignoring your Facebook friend requests.
2. To impress upon waitress’s nosy manager that the two of you really belong together.
1. Whenever confronted with “facts,” “science” or “differing opinions.”