PROUDLY SUPPORTS
SLC Arts CouncilDowntown Alliance

Home / Articles / Food / Club Fed /  The Most Delicious Dish
Club Fed

The Most Delicious Dish

By Club Fed Staff
Posted // January 4,2010 -

OK Club Feders, we'd love to hear about your most excellent food experiences. So, here's the question: What is the most delicious thing you've ever eaten?

Your response could win you an invitation to our next Club Fed tasting.

If you haven't signed up for a CityWeekly.net profile, you should! The Sign Up Page is quick and easy to use and gets you access to everything that is Club Fed and more!

Log in and click My Profile and select "Club Fed" in the Club Categories. Make sure you select what you would be interested in and maybe give us new ideas.

Posted // September 8,2010 at 23:03

Reading these comments is making my mouth water! By far the most divine thing I've had is a sushi roll from East by Southwest in Durango, CO. I don't even remember exactly what was on it, but I know there was salmon and lemmon involved. I was pregnant at the time and craved that sushi until the day I delivered my daughter . . . still do.

Posted // March 30,2010 at 12:08

The seafood angel hair pasta combo

@ The wine Cellar St Pete,Florida

Posted // March 30,2010 at 12:00

bintino's Woods Cross, (Fridays)The best clam chowder

and fried breaded shrimp!

My moms Siciy hunter chicken (sweet&sour)

Braized dark meat chicken on the bone

with pitted olives,rasins,capers,onions

brased then slow simmered till fall off the bone tender.

The Goulash at Cafe on Main street 2701 S Main Street,South Salt Lake City

The beef curry at Kwans Buffet 139 E S temple

(call ahead to see if they have it)

Milk chcken at Himalayan Kitchen 360 S Main

Posted // March 30,2010 at 12:05 - oops Robintinos Woods Cross (bountiful)

Posted // January 27,2010 at 14:08

So few comments on places right here at home. Tipica's Basil pesto with edible flowers, escargot at Chenez in Park City, anything Takashi Gibo puts in front of me at his sushi bar, apple martini at Metropolitan, mole at Red Iguana, opening starter for a New Year's eve party with cheeses from Caputos and bread from Crumb Brothers Bakery. A few of my favorite food memories.

Posted // January 16,2010 at 19:50

This is a bit like the question "what is your favorite beer?" . . . with the frequent answer being "the one that's in my glass right now." I aspire to have a "most delicious" food moment at most every meal. Often the most humble stand out - as long as the ingredients are hyper fresh, handled with care, and authentic. If I had to pick, the transformative dish in my life was a rather simple salade de tomates, served to me in southern France by my host family at our first meal. I was in high school, a picky eater who didn't like most veggies, or many dishes for that matter (sound familiar?). I didn't want to be rude, though, so took a small serving. Sublime, unexpected, delicious. A basic vinaigrette, fresh tomatoes from the market, basil, salt, pepper. I never looked back.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next »