Eight highlights of the Alice Cooper/Rob Zombie Halloween Hootenanny concert, coming to Usana Amphitheater on Monday, Oct. 4:
8. Cooper’s mid-show 45-minute acoustic folk set, “The Softer Side of Alice.”
7. The song where Zombie yells “Yeah!” 106 consecutive times in three minutes.
6. Cooper waltzing with the corpse of Ronald Reagan during “I Love the Dead.”
5. Zombie’s heartfelt apology for Halloween II, as well as the upcoming Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2: Kiosk of Blood.
4. Cooper being unmasked as Old Man Withers and muttering “I’d have gotten away with it, too, if not for those meddling kids.”
3. Zombie’s 45-minute mid-show PowerPoint presentation, “Your 401k and You.”
2. Cooper handing out last year’s Halloween treats to the front row: “Hey, Candy Corn never goes bad, ingrates!”
1. An encore duet featuring Cooper, Zombie and Orrin Hatch harmonizing on “Come, Come Ye Saints.”