Dear GYA, Maybe it's because it's Halloween but I'm feeling a little peculiar. And so I wake in the morning and I step outside and I take a deep breath and I get real high and I scream from the top of my lungs, "What's going on?" Seriously, what's going on in SLC tonight? - 4 Non-Blondes---
4 Non-Blondes, WTF? I understand you guys only had one hit song but do you have to work it into everyday conversations? Jesus, it's been almost 20 years. Anyways, here's what's up tonight:
- Park City Live will be hosting the Annual Spook-E-Delic Ball. Brought to you by Mountain Town Music and Uncle Uncanny’s, this fright fest comes with a spook alley and great tunes from talented musicians, like psychedelic groove band Fat Paw. The party starts at 8 p.m.
- Gracie's will be throwing its fourth-annual Halloween Party at 9 p.m. Cash prizes are at stake -- actually, $1,000 for first place and $250 for second place. 2011’s winner wore a homemade Edward Scissorhands costume. So, step up your costume game at this huge, two-level, max-capacity party. DJ Birdman will be spinning tunes and videos for costumed folks.
- The Freak-Fest Halloween Night will be going down at One Nightclub, beginning at 8.p.m., with spooky tunes by DJ Sam VanCrisco. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Potter's Syndrome Memorial Research Fund. If for no other reason, come to support this great cause. Wicked Prizes for best, sexiest and scariest costumes will be awarded!
A few other worthwhile Halloween parties going down tonight:
- The Garage will be hosting A Grimm Fairy Tale Halloween, beginning at 9 p.m.
- DJ Grande Finale will be on the decks at Zest Kitchen and Bar, starting at 9 p.m.
- At 9 p.m., Green Pig Pub will be throwing its annual Halloween party featuring music by DJ Flash & Flare.
- The Downstairs in Park City will be hosting a Pray For Snow Halloween shindgig, beginning at 9 p.m.
- In Millcreek, Liquid Joe's Halloween Party will be kicking off at 9 p.m.
For today's complete list of things to do, click here.