Last week, the Deseret News "reported" that the Southern Baptists were getting out of the gay-hating business--without checking any facts beyond the news release. Go, citizen/intern journalism! ---
In honor of this, X96 Radio From Hell blogger Atropos has submitted his own version of The Ocho: a Cinco. Please to enjoy ...
Five other news releases that the Deseret News printed without question:
5. Senator Orrin Hatch spends weekend working the donation dock at The Road Home.
4. George W. Bush and Rocky Anderson to open international peace museum.
3. Rep. Jason Chaffetz submits bill to officially thank Mexico for the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.
2. President Monson calls upon Mormons to keep kosher.
1. Chris Buttars releases autobiography, All My Friends Are Spirit Apes.